- 9:00 am
- 10:00 am
- Business meeting called to order
- 11:00 am
- 12:00 pm
- Break - dining arrangements and bridge tours will be discussed.
The meeting is open to all comers. There are no fees.
- Snack will be provided during the meeting.
- Lunch on own at restaurants nearby.
- After adjournment, attendees are free to visit the three local covered bridges.
- For overnight accommodations, call the Middlebury Chamber of Commerce for a list of area lodgings. The phone number is (802) 388-7951
- The meeting will be live streamed for members that are unable to attend. Check the VCBS Facebook group for the link.
Fall Meeting Directions:
The meeting will be held in the meeting room adjacent to the Middlebury Congregational Church on 30 North Pleasant Street
(Route 7), Middlebury. The church itself stands on the corner of Route 7 and Main Street. Parking is available on North Pleasant Street in front of
the addition. There is additional parking available on the west side of the building off of Seymour Street. This parking lot provides handicapped
access to the elevator and the main floor.
NOTE: We will not be meeting in the church; our meeting will be held in the contemporary addition, which faces
North Pleasant Street (Route 7).